New Faith Christian Church, Inc. strives to meet the needs of the community and family. We are connected with programs and resources to benefit the spiritual and natural needs of the betterment of the congregant’s growth
- Dark Yet Lovely Ministry – Young People’s focus and acceptance. Leadership that deals with the struggles young people face where they can face them together on their terms, with their understanding, with others they can relate to.
- After The Darkness Ministry – Adults of all ages who have faced tough situations and need a pathway of correction and love that does not judge, condemn or break trust.
- Customized Ministry Training – To equip the saints for the works
- Radio & Broadcasting Ministry – Providing electronic media effectively within and without the community of faith.
Especially for those who wish to start their day spiritual and those who are hospitalized.
- Health & Wellness Ministry – Promoting healthy thinking to develop a healthy lifestyle.
- Biblical Basics – Teaching rightly dividing the Word of Truth studies of the bible in a basic outline involving key word study where you can attain the most out your study time.
Three major areas are targeted through our FOCUS GROUPS:
Strongholds are emotional reactions to another’s behavior or a disturbing situation, such as:
- Relationship Co-dependency
- Abuse Stages
- Abandonment and Rejection
- Grief Stages
- Family Issues
Triggers are hang-ups from emotional addictions instilled through life tragedies. These can be harmful causes to people, behaviors and/or substances. Among these are:
- Inability to give or receive forgiveness
- Inability to give or receive love
- Addictions to escape
Developing a trusted resource to help cope with life issues that will support negative attitudes and behaviors that are used to survive adversity. Some examples are:
- Focus groups
- Spiritual Training
- Resource and Assistant
- Recovery Plan and Assessment